Friday 13 February 2009

Archived birds in West Cornwall


This post relates to the photo's I have uploaded to the Cornwall Wildlife Trust photogroup site. They are archival and will add some content to the blog while I continue to get my head around the art of blogging and page layouts. I photographed this Buzzard from my Garden. The farmer was cutting his hay field and seventeen Buzzards were competing for the dead mice.So if you want to photograph Buzzards find a hay field .


The Tufted duck was photographed on a Cornwall Wildlife Trust field Trip and the Snowy Owl is the Owl that has been in West Cornwall until recently.

This Kestrel was photographed at Botallack Cliffs, a great place for kestrels as you can get above them whilst they are hovering around the cliffs and photograph them above and below.









This is one of my favourite shots of a wren carrying food to its young.The sign of things to come.

.

1 comment:

  1. Great shots of the Snowy Owl and The Wren is Superb.
    Hope to see you both soon.
    John

    ReplyDelete