Sam and Lisa are keen photographers with a particular interest in birds and wildlife in Cornwall. We have always been interested in photography but the improvements to digital cameras have renewed our interest. We hope you will enjoy viewing our photo blog!
Our equipment is as follows: I shoot with a Nikon D300 and D800e Camera and my lenses are a 300mm F/2.8 VR, 2.0 x Nikon Teleconverter,300 to 800mm Sigma Zoom and an 18 -200mm Nikon Zoom. Lisa has a Nikon D90 with HD Video capabilities and the 18-105mm Nikon Zoom. She also commandeers my lenses when needed! I shoot always in RAW format....
Record arrival of early YELLOW-BROWED WARBLERS
-
Record breaking numbers of YELLOW-BROWED WARBLERS in UK
Not only are these birds exceptionally early but today saw record numbers
of this Siberian sprite...
Duke of Burgundy Butterflys
-
First post for a while but I have been out and about when both weather and
work permits. These are a few of my images of some Duke of Burgundy
Butterfl...
RSPB's Marshside reserve gets new lease of life
-
After 20 years of successful partnership with Sefton Council, the RSPB is
celebrating a new 99-year lease of the RSPB’s Marshside reserve, in
Merseyside. T...
Scotland Trip 2014
-
Here are a few images from my week in the Cairngorms back in May. I haven't
properly sorted and edited all the images yet so I will post any additional
ima...
Lisa, these are very nice photos. You had a nice visit!
ReplyDeleteBrilliant images lisa,looks like you both did well.
ReplyDeleteJohn.
Lovely images Lisa...love the Stonechat.
ReplyDeleteNice post - wildlife photos ..Keep Posting
ReplyDeleteRon
wildlife photos