Sunday 18 October 2009

Yellow Browed Warbler

This morning I received a phone call from Steve Rogers ( thanks Steve) to let me know that the yellow Browed warbler was showing well at Nanquidno. With family commitments today that entailed another roast lunch with Lisa's family, I thought, another opportunity missed. However in the late afternoon we went down to Nanquidno and I managed to photograph it in the Sycamores. These little Warblers are always on the move and with the light conditions I found it difficult to photograph. I had to push the ISO to 640, also the subject was backlit so I had to over expose by +.7 and+1.0. Please click on the images to enlarge












6 comments:

  1. Outstanding Images,great capture.
    Well done Sam.
    John.

    ReplyDelete
  2. excellent set of images, especially 1,2, and 4.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, what a lovely little creature. You did a wonderful job of photographing him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sam Great set of images, making me really jealous as I still have to catch up with one this year. Hope it sticks around until the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shots Sam...well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Sam. Third one is my fav.

    ReplyDelete