Monday 20 April 2009

Chiff Chaff instead of Woodchat

Sunday we spent a couple of hours looking for a Woodchat Shrike that was seen in Cot Valley on Saturday,as usual no Shrike to be found,the story of my life. So I have posted a Chiff Chaff I took on the day.Also how cool is it that a Golden Eagle has been spotted in Cornwall, Stithians Dam to be precise.
Anyone who is interested in American species ,checkout the blog Montanagirl, their is some stunning photographs on the site, the latest is a Killdeer.


2 comments:

  1. What a little beauty! You have wonderful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment to others about my blog and my photos. I'm my own worst critic: you know the drill: either too far, not sharp enough, lighting is wrong, etc. etc. But I do have fun with it.

    ReplyDelete