I took this first image at Hayle, and it is a first for me, an Oyster catcher swimming.
Bulgaria family holiday
-
Last week I was in Bulgaria with my family for a short holiday. We spent a
few days in the Rhodopean mountains, and two nights in Sofia the capital.
Ove...
4 weeks ago





I usually do not drop a lot of comments, but i did a
ReplyDeletefew searching and wound up here "Images When The Sun Shone".
And I actually do have 2 questions for you if it's allright. Is it only me or does it appear like a few of these remarks appear as if they are left by brain dead individuals? :-P And, if you are posting at other online social sites, I would like to follow everything fresh you have to post. Would you list of the complete urls of all your community pages like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?
My web site - Canada Goose
Very nice! That Oyster Catcher is a beautiful bird.
ReplyDelete