Bulgaria family holiday
-
Last week I was in Bulgaria with my family for a short holiday. We spent a
few days in the Rhodopean mountains, and two nights in Sofia the capital.
Ove...
3 weeks ago





Lovely shots Sam... Sometimes its nice to just stay home and watch the garden!
ReplyDeleteLovely Garden shots,great blog.Happy Christmas to you both.
ReplyDeleteGreat shots Sam. I love the little garden jobs .How can you go wrong with Robins and Blue Tits when they are so obliging. Great male Blackcap on the previous post . Merry Christmas to you both.
ReplyDeleteThose are some great images you have posted over the last few weeks. Your garden must be full of birds. And what a wonderful blog title.
ReplyDeleteHappy Xmas to You and Lisa.
Such beautiful ad colorful birds you have there! Your Header is just terrific. I love your blog, and wish you best of a Joyous Holiday Season!
ReplyDelete